Saturday, January 7, 2017

Working on a New Story: First Image!

Hi everyone! Here's hoping the New Year has found you healthy and full of joy. I want to start fresh with something new, and give some cool news.

There's two new stories coming down the pipeline. 15/15 will be released first, before June. It's my first attempt at a thriller; but here's hoping you'll give it a shot! Second is Godhand, though I can't promise it will see a release in 2017. Here we are going back to fantasy.

As you may know, I do my own artwork, and occasionally artwork for other writers and businesses. That said, the first image (it won't be the cover) I'm providing for Godhand is below. Thanks for stopping by, keep reading, writing, and creating. A brand spanking new "regular" post is coming next week!


















James Neal is the author of the fantasy stories listed below, click the link to learn more and possibly purchase:

$3.99










$1.75










Free










Free

No comments:

Finale

I'm Retiring American Dirt Hey everyone. James here. This is my final post on American Dirt. It's been a long ride full ...