Tuesday, October 6, 2015

5 Lines of TV: The Flash S2E1

Logo owned by CW Network


5 Lines of TV: The Flash S2E1

Image owned by CW Network
A new division of American Dirt, 5 Lines of TV takes popular shows and gives you five lines of dialogue in an attempt to describe the essence of the show. Like the idea? Comment! Have a favorite show? Let me know!

“I think I’m going to call it “The Boot.” Cisco Ramon

“In this city I expect flying, evil monsters.” Detective Joe West

“Dr. Stein, you are a genius.” “I think that’s already been well established.” Cisco Ramon/ Dr. Martin Stein

“So stop with all this hogging of the blame.” Detective Joe West

Image owned by CW Network
“You of all people know I wasn’t the hero that day. Ronnie saved my life.” Barry Allen

Bonus Line:

“Run Barry, run.” Detective Joe West

James Neal writes fantasy, both novel-length (Of Blood and Blade) and shorter stories (Paints the Invisible Eye).
He’s also on social media, so are frankfurters, but we digress. Click to join us on:






No comments:

Finale

I'm Retiring American Dirt Hey everyone. James here. This is my final post on American Dirt. It's been a long ride full ...