Monday, September 28, 2015

5 Lines of TV: Gotham S2E2

5 Lines of TV: Gotham S2E2

gotham
All images owned by Fox TV network
A new division of American Dirt, 5 Lines of TV takes popular shows and gives you five lines of dialogue in an attempt to describe the essence of the show. Like the idea? Comment! Have a favorite show? Let me know!

“The monsters are coming” Theo Galavan

“You’re fired.” “As you wish, Master Bruce.” Bruce Wayne/ Alfred Pennyworth

“I’m the boss.” Jerome Valeska, after pulling the trigger three times in a game of Russian Roulette.

“I have nothing but the best of intentions for Bruce Wayne.” Lucious Fox

“My line! There’s nothing more contagious than laughter.” Jerome Valeska
All images owned by Fox TV network



I made the mistake of posting these pictures saying they belonged to the CW TV network. I was wrong, and have since corrected the captions to reflect Fox Network's ownership. My apologies for the mix-up.

James Neal writes fantasy, both novel-length (Of Blood and Blade) and shorter stories (Paints the Invisible Eye).
He’s also on social media, so is toilet paper, but we digress. Click to join us on:





No comments:

Finale

I'm Retiring American Dirt Hey everyone. James here. This is my final post on American Dirt. It's been a long ride full ...